Monday, August 25, 2008

NEWSLETTERS AND SELF-PORTRAITS

Okay, after computer breakdowns, printer errors and a non-functioning internet dial-up connection, here I am (working in my home office) finally "stuffing" this quarter's Newsletter. The one part of this job I do really enjoy is seeing the names of so many friends that are such an important part of our lives (pre-MMS and through 21 years of missionary service with MMS). Tomorrow these letters will be on their way to those very special friends. Without a photographer available, I entered "unchartered waters" and taught myself to use the timer on our camera so you can see what Newsletter day is like. This constantly learning new things is getting a little "spooky" and very "brain draining". May God bless you today.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Maybe all this learning new things will keep our minds sharp and make us feel younger! We can always hope. :o)

Dennis 'N Mary said...

That's a good way of looking at it.