Friday, September 12, 2008

PRAISE GOD FOR A GOOD MRI REPORT

This is last year's photo illustrating the fine care Levi, Ethan and Anna were giving me following a heart cath in April 2007, then surgery to drain a cyst below my brain. At that time, my optic nerve and my pituitary gland was pushed into my lower brain tissue causing many problems. Many miracles happened as a result of prayers on my behalf (many by people from surrounding states that I did not even know). Fast forward to this past Wednesday. Dennis and I spent the day at OSU hospital in Columbus. It was time for an MRI to see if the cyst had refilled. What joy it was when my surgeon showed me the difference in the 2 MRI's (last year's before surgery and the one taken Wednesday). Everything was as it should be. The surgeon was delighted and so were we. We praise God for leading us to the right ophthalmologists, surgeon, hospital, and His own healing power.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Amen and Amen! Praising the Lord with you.