Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PAINTING AND MUCKING


Yes, I know "mucking" is not an aviation term, but it sure is a part of horse ministry. Building fences, painting fences (so they last a long time), cleaning water troughs, caring for equipment, putting up hay, mucking (cleaning out) stalls, all these are necessary if you are going to work with horses. Yesterday I had a rider wanting to muck out a stall to see what it was like. Wouldn't you know it, there was nothing to "muck". Tonight was a very different story, those horses must have been having a party in one particular stall last night. While Dennis was painting, I was "mucking". God blessed me indeed with an understanding, hard working, loving husband to enable me to share my horses with others. Tonight's painting was done after a day inspecting airplanes, cataloging and sending tools out for calibration, doing the research and paperwork necessary to put the King Air in MMS' Repair Station manual, working with an apprentice on a Condition and Correction statement (detailing the work that had been done on that airplanes). Dennis, you are the best!

No comments: