Monday, October 13, 2008

TIME TO TRAIN A "BACK-UP"

Last week was quite the week with 2 audits at the same time (from 2 different organizations) in addition to trying to do the daily accounting. It looks like this week will be much the same. In fact, I've had to cancel my Tuesday riding lessons (sorry girls) and will come in to the office tomorrow to keep the final audit flowing. With the financial audit still in process, I am training Dana Abernethy as a "back-up" in the accounting department for MMS and storing general office supplies and promotional items outside of my office so they are accessible when my office is locked. Dana is wonderful to work with. We've known each other for several years and I've always been impressed by her heart to serve. In the past year, I've seen her attention to detail, eagerness to be involved and faithfulness in many areas. Dana will come in on Mondays to begin to help me with the accounting "load" while she learns. Now, to finish up today's invoices, head to WalMart and then home to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day.

No comments: