Thursday, January 15, 2009

GOING IN CIRCLES

Like these two furry friends, it seemed like I was going around in circles today. A problem with the bank transfer program, a 2 hour meeting, a problem with a rebate website, the fax machine - it seemed I was never going to get the things done that I had planned for today. It was time to re-organize my priorities. I do accounting. I rely on consistancy to achieve results. I almost always have a "plan" in place. Changing my plan is not easy for me. Yet, today was a day of change. In my frustration, I was reminded of Proverbs 16:9, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." My "to do list" didn't get completed, but many good things were accomplished at MMS today. The Lord determined "the steps" and that's what I desire in my life.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Amen! Flexibility is the name of the game as we seek to follow, not LEAD, the Lord.